CROPPED

May 18, 2015


Photos by Stijn

Coat - Bershka
Top - H&M
Jeans - Monki
Shoes - H&M
Sunnies - Primark


'Hey! I put some new jeans on and suddenly everything is right.' 

That's what I thought when I finally found this new pair of jeans that I liked. I'm probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to jeans, but I can't really say that that's a bad thing. If it doesn't feel right, I won't wear them.. it's as simple as that. These jeans are perfect for me, because they are quite high wasted, skinny and stretchy. What I love the most about them though, is that I can wear a crop top with them, without feeling like my whole belly is on show (I don't mind a bit of belly, but too much just makes me feel uncomfortable). So, that's exactly what I decided to do a few days ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment