5 THINGS

May 29, 2015



Favourite photo

Happy Friday everyone! It's that time again.. the end of the last block is approaching rapidly, so deadlines and exams are coming up. I'm trying to keep my head cool though, so I've been hitting the gym a lot and binge watching Orphan Black. Speaking of which, I'm obsessed! My boyfriend and I watch it together, so when we don't have any plans we always get together and just watch until we (or mostly I) can't keep my eyes open anymore. Fun times! 
Other than that I am going to Amsterdam Open Air next week which I am really excited about. I can't wait to forget about all the stress for a weekend and just have a good time. Are any of you going as well? 

Have a great weekend!

 Favourite quote
Favourite moment
Favourite home decor
Favourite place (can't wait to go on holidays!)


No comments:

Post a Comment