MAXI

April 02, 2015



Photos by Ahlam Berzouze

Jacket - Mango
Dress - Zara
Cardigan - Zara
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Brandy Melville

Even though it's Spring, the weather has been really crappy. But, that is not going to stop me from wearing Spring appropriate clothing. An extra pair of tights, a cardigan and a jacket allowed me to wear this maxi dress yesterday. I love this dress, it's the perfect length, fit and the stripy print is right up my street as well. I already know that I'm going to be wearing this a ton when the weather actually warms up (minus the tights and jacket, of course), so it's definitely a great piece to have in my closet. 




4 comments:

  1. Alexa Land2.4.15

    staat je goed hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toffe outfit zeg, leuk gedaan met die maxidress! Ik zat laatst nog te denken: 'balen dat ik mijn leren jasje kwijt ben, anders had ik nu die maxidress aangekund', en nu plaats jij precies zo'n outfit :) Leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat toevallig! Bedankt voor je reactie. :)

    ReplyDelete