NEW PLACE (SNEAK PEEK)

March 24, 2015





Moving house is not my favourite thing to do, but decorating sure is. I had a lot of fun decorating my new place, even though I was on a tight budget (student life.. sigh). It was a bit of a challenge at first because I have a slanted wall in my room, but in the end everything just fell into place. It's not completely finished yet (I have beautiful bin bags which function as curtains at the moment.. oops), but it's getting there. Only a few more touches until it's done, so I will hopefully be able to film a room tour soon. But for now, I hope you like this sneak peek!



4 comments:

  1. Love it! Where are your little makeup drawers from? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I love how organized it looks


    Ashley
    Sunday Brunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The makeup drawers are from Xenos.

    ReplyDelete