INSTAGRAM UPDATE - MARCH

March 31, 2015

1. OOTD (post here)// 2. Accidental coffee art// 3. Schoolin'// 4. Favourite snack (post here)// 5. Filming in Amsterdam (video here)// 6. OOTD (post here)// 7. Studying in the sun!// 8. DIY polaroid decoration (post here)// 9. FWIS// 10. Favourite quote// 11. OOTD (post here)// 12. Sneak peek of my new place! (post here)

I haven't done one of these posts in a while! Since I have been posting a bit more regularly on Instagram I thought it was time to post an update. I have been very busy with school and work the past month, so I haven't really travelled to any cool places. But, that can't spoil the fun! Today I have my last exam and then I will have two weeks off to do whatever I want.. finally! If you want to know what I get up to, you should follow me on Instagram (so subtle..)! 



No comments:

Post a Comment