FAVOURITE SNACK

March 11, 2015



Ever since I moved house, I have been eating Greek yoghurt like nobody’s business. I don’t know why, but all I know is that it tastes so damn good! It’s better and more filing than regular yoghurt and I like to eat it with a variety of foods, so it doesn’t get boring. Today I thought I would share my new favourite snack with you, which is centred around Greek yoghurt, shocker.



Ingredients:
  • 4-5 spoonfuls of Greek yoghurt
  • 1 ½ handfuls of walnuts
  • Honey

All you need to do is put the Greek yoghurt into a bowl, add the walnuts and drizzle some honey on top.. that’s it. An easy (read: idiot proof), healthy snack/dessert which tastes delicious! 




3 comments:

  1. I love greek yogurt! My go-to is yogurt, blueberries and some plain cereal over top. Yummy!


    Ashley
    Sunday Brunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ariadnamorell15.3.15

    I love nuts and I love greek yoghurt so this sounds pretty yummy. I normally have Greek yoghurt with strawberries or granola :) x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete