DIY POLAROID DECORATION

March 17, 2015

Now that I moved and got settled in my new room, it's time to add the finishing touches! To me, this is the fun part of the decorating process, so I thought I would post a few DIY's to show you what I decided to make. First up: polaroid decoration.


What you will need:

String// small pegs// 2 screws// screwdriver// polaroid photos

 
Firstly, measure where you want the photos to be. I just eyeballed it when I screwed in the first screw (don't screw it in all the way!), but then I did measure it more precisely with a level to have the screws on the same line. 

Next take the string and tie it to the screws. I wanted it to hang a bit more loosely, so I didn't pull the string too tight. 


Then just take your photos and hang them on the string using the pegs. That's it! A simple DIY to add a personal touch to your room.


1 comment:

  1. Brianna Sullivan18.3.15

    Great idea! I've been wanting a Polaroid camera but putting it off because of the price! My grandpa used to have one when I was a kid... I wish I knew where it was. :)
    Www.brisul.com

    ReplyDelete