BLUE FRIDAY

March 16, 2015



 

Photos by Ahlam Berzouze

Shirt - H&M
Jacket - Mango
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - H&M
Sunnies - Ray Ban

It's probably because the weather has been so nice recently, but I am actually wearing colour out of free will! Last Friday I was in Amsterdam filming all day, so I wanted to wear something lightweight and kind of Springy. This lightweight blue shirt from H&M is very Spring appropriate if you ask me, so I thought I would wear it. It's very comfortable as well so I think I will get a lot of wear out of it this Spring/Summer. The leather jacket is a must, because I'm not exactly a girly girl and I always need an edgy element in my outfits to feel 'me'. Overall it was a very comfortable outfit and I'm definitely digging light blue for the upcoming season!

What is your favourite colour for Spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment