5 THINGS

March 20, 2015

Favourite photo

Happy Friday everyone! I can't tell you how happy I am that it's the end of the week. I have been so busy with college that I haven't really had any time to to take a break. But, I won't have too much time to relax this weekend either. I'm filming with my friends today for a college project, then I have to make dinner, after that I'm going furniture shopping with my boyfriend because he's moving out of his parents house in a few weeks and then I will be working both Saturday and Sunday. I don't really mind though, because I love film making and my job is enjoyable as well. I usually work with lovely people, so that makes it a whole lot better! After that I only have a week and a bit to go and then all my college deadlines and exams will be over.. can't wait! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Favourite quote
Favourite beverage (coffee is my bff in times like these)
 Favourite outfit (love the simplicity)
Favourite interior (love all the white!)



No comments:

Post a Comment