MIRACLE WORKER

February 19, 2015

Here is a little tale for you: Something that I never expected to cause a problem in my life was waterproof mascara. Until the day that I opened the wrong mascara and didn't have any waterproof make-up remover.. So just go to the shop to buy some, it's not a big deal! - you may say. But, it wasn't that simple. It was sold out everywhere! The fact that I was in Ireland and went to Barcelona the day after didn't exactly help either, but that's besides the point. The point is that when I finally got to Barcelona, I found a Sephora and luckily they had this little baby that I am about to talk about readily available, so that I could finally take off the disgustingly clumpy mascara off my lashes. 



I have never been a massive fan of waterproof mascara, simply because I could never get remove it without pulling out half of my eyelashes (I'm exaggerating, but you get the point). So when I first used this remover I was very relieved - it took off all of the mascara in a few wipes! Instead of tossing the mascara after one use, I actually continued using it and my trust in waterproof mascara has been restored. The end.

Do you use normal or waterproof mascara?


No comments:

Post a Comment