INSTAGRAM UPDATE - JANUARY

February 05, 2015


1. Love locks in Dublin// 2. NYE// 3. Coffee date// 4. OOTD (post here)// 5. From where I stand (post here)// 6. More coffee// 7. Ikea fun// 8. Snowboarding// 9. Dublin bound// 10. OOTD (post here)// 11. Partying in Dublin// 12. Smile :)// 13. Barca!// 14. Breakfast with a view// 15. OOTD (post here)// 16. 

It's been a while since I have posted an Instagram update, so I thought it was about time to share what has been happening on my over there. I was inactive for a while because well, life was happening and I didn't encounter too many Insta-worthy moments. But, last month I have been posting quite a lot, so lets see if I can keep this up!

Username: mystylediaryeu

If you have a fashion or travel Instagram, please leave your username below so I can check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment