5 THINGS

February 20, 2015



Favourite jacket (can't wait to wear mine again!)

Happy Friday everyone! After a very busy week I finally have some time to spare to write up a quick blog post. Some great things have happened this week! I started my new job which I love and also found a new place to live! I will be moving next week so I hope to post lots of DIY's and things related to decorating my new room. This weekend I'm going to hit up Ikea (for the second time this week, oops) to buy a new bed and some other smaller things for my room. I can't wait! It's funny how much Ikea excites people. Anyway, that's it for now, I hope you have a great weekend!

Favourite quote
 Favourite trend (I love me some denim on denim!)
Favourite greens
 Favourite interior (love the simplistic look)



No comments:

Post a Comment