'M'

January 20, 2015




Coat - by Fabrio
Tee - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - La Ross
Bag - Forever 21
Necklace - UO

First things first: a totebag with your initial on it.. can anyone pass that up? Secondly: I freaking love Zara right now. Their sale is great, I feel like I have spent a bucket load of money in there already (even though I haven't), because their sale is just too darn good. I bought this tee there the other day for 2,99.. hello! Which is just the first of five new items which I have welcomed into my closet. So, if you haven't checked out the Zara sale yet you better get on your horse and gallop over there (or just choose the lazy option and grab your laptop), because I'm pretty sure you'll find something to your liking.

Have you done any sale shopping yet?


2 comments:

  1. http://softruches.blogspot.com25.1.15

    In de kerstvakantie heb ik sale geshopt en nu wacht ik weer even voor ik weer ga winkelen. Je outfit is echt super! Vooral die jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk! Dat is wel verstandig inderdaad. Dankjewel!

    ReplyDelete