HAPPY NEW YEAR!

January 03, 2015


Loveland NYE 2014


Happy new year! Even though it's already the 3rd of January and I definitely did not have a great start of the blogging year, better late than never, right? I've been MIA for the past few days simply because this week usually is the most confusing one of the year. On Thursday I thought it was Sunday, today it feels like it's Monday and yesterday it felt like it was Saturday.. get the picture? Another reason I haven't been posting is because I haven't been too motivated to blog because the light to take photos is horrible (never mind film a video with natural light). But I will figure it out. For now I hope you had a great new year's eve (it's my favourite night of the year!) and I hope you all have a great 2015! 


2 comments:

  1. Celien Leemans3.1.15

    Ik wens je een fijn 2015 toe :) x

    ReplyDelete