COFFEE READ #2

January 17, 2015

The fact that it took me a darn long time to finish this book is not exactly a good sign, but in the end I did enjoy reading it. If you're into a book with lots of crime solving and a good plot twist, then this would be a good choice for you. The one thing I didn't like about it is that it was too slow for my liking. I like a lot of action, so slow chapters immediately lose my interest. Without trying to spoil the ending, I will say that the action only started towards the end. Which was also when I couldn't put the book down and finished it in one night. So I guess you can say that I am left with mixed feeling about this one. But that's okay, because you can't always have a page turner.

If you have any good book recommendations, please let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment