O-UTRECHT

December 22, 2014


Something that I have been waiting to find is a good place to study outside of college, close to the central station of Utrecht. Since I have a lot of group projects in my course and my friends and I like to study together, it's nice to have a place where you can go with an inspiring environment and of course, good coffee. Well, I finally found a place! It's called O-Utrecht and just a 5-10 minute walk away from the central station (Weerdsingel 8). They have good and affordable coffee, food, a cafe area with lots of pillows and separate rooms where you can go to have meetings and study. The decor is inspiring, but not too distracting. Perfect if you ask me! It's also a great spot for blogging or to just take your sister out for coffee, which is what I did the first time. What's not to like?

If you live in the Utrecht area - have you ever been to O-Utrecht?



2 comments:

  1. ariadnamorell22.12.14

    Lovely pictures! :) x


    www.rawrbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete