MONOCHROME

December 08, 2014




Photos by Britt Gieles

Coat - by Fabrio
Tee - Brandy Melville
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - La Ross
Hat - H&M
Necklaces - Forever 21 & UO

As I've mentioned before, sometimes I just have days where I feel like wearing all (or in this case almost all) black. Not just because I'm feeling down or moody, I simply love playing around with different textures in a monochrome palette. If I wanted to go all out with this outfit I could have worn my leather trousers, but since this is a look I wore to school I thought the fuzzy coat was enough. What I love the most though with these all black outfits is my hair colour - it provides a great contrast and makes the look a little less plain. Sometimes being a blonde has its advantages!

Are you a fan of monochrome outfits?


2 comments:

  1. theblackblush blog9.12.14

    Pretty!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete