JOJOBA OIL

December 11, 2014

Jojoba oil - not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when talking about oils. But, it's a darn good one if you're looking for something with that multifunctional power. 


When I first saw this oil in the shop I was intrigued by the name for obvious reasons. But when I read the description it sparked my interest - it said that it nourishes the skin, makes it feel softer and gives a smooth, non greasy feel and it can also be used to give extremely dry hair a boost. Yes please! Just to be sure I turned to my friend Google and looked up if the information was accurate. It was! So off I went to the till and skipped home to try it out (okay, not really). But the first time I used it I applied it to my hair. I applied some of it to the ends of my hair and left it in for about 15 minutes. When I washed out the oil after and let my hair air dry I noticed an immediate difference. My hair was a lot softer and shinier (even my friends noticed the next day, winning!). 

When I used it the second time I massaged it into my skin. It made my skin feel very soft and just like it said on the label, non greasy. I feel like it would be a great oil to use for a massage. 

So, if you're looking for an oil with multiple uses, you should give this one try. 

Have you ever used Jojoba oil?


1 comment:

  1. Ik gebruik nu ook producten van de Tuinen. Maar olie is te vet voor mijn onzuivere huid, dus dit product zou ik zelf niet zo snel pakken :)
    www.24hoursoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete