DECORATING THE CHRISTMAS TREE

December 15, 2014


One thing I love about Christmas is decorating the tree. Even though the concept is a bit odd when you think about it, it's one of the main elements which screams Christmas to me. Since I don't live at my parents house anymore, my friend Britt invited me to decorate the Christmas tree at her house (as you can see in this video). So we pumped up the Christmas tunes and danced around like idiots while attempting to make the tree look decent. They had so many pretty ornaments that I just had to take a few photos. I love the colour scheme in their tree; silver and white with a few pops of colour. Very classy and simple and you don't need to have great decorating skills to make the tree look good. I'm not sure which theme I would choose for my Christmas tree, but I'd say it would be something simple like this as well. I can't wait to have my own Christmas tree (is that sad?)! But, until then I'll gladly help others decorate their trees. 

What does your Christmas tree look like?



No comments:

Post a Comment