5 THINGS

December 19, 2014



Favourite moment

Happy Friday everyone! Today is the Friday before Christmas, can you believe that? I sure can't. This Sunday I am flying to Ireland with my grannie to visit my dog, friends and parents and celebrate Christmas there. I'm excited to see all of them again! But, what I'm most excited about is to just relax and not worry about college for a while. It's the end of the second block so I'm busy trying to get everything done and out of the way and study for my exam. Luckily I have to two weeks off, so it shouldn't be too difficult. I honestly can't believe how fast the first year of college is going, I'm almost half way through year one (and then 3 more years to go, but you know - stay optimistic!). Anyway, enough college talk. I hope you have a great weekend!

Favourite quote
 Favourite dog (such a cutie!)
 Favourite photo
Favourite thing (gotta love the smell of Christmast trees)



2 comments:

  1. April Dominguez20.12.14

    I'm new to the blogging world, I don't even know how I ended up on your page but I LOVE your blog!! I live in California, Ive never been to Ireland but I hear its beautiful! have fun, happy holidays <3
    babyyapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you that's so sweet! Hope you're having a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete