LACE

November 24, 2014




Photos by Britt Gieles

Jacket - Mango
Jumper - Zara
Shorts - Zara
Tights - Hema
Shoes - Aldo
Necklaces - Forever 21 & UO

These photos are proof of me not wanting to put away my lace shorts for winter just yet. I'm not a massive fan of denim shorts with tights, but I don't mind a little black on black action with lace and tights. At least it enables me to wear my lace shorts for fall, which I certainly don't mind! 
Another look I really like is an oversized jumper styled with shorts or dresses. This time I went with the shorts and jumper combo, but I also often sport the jumper and dress combo. There is just something about the layering effect that I love. Hopefully the weather allows me to wear these looks for a little bit longer!



No comments:

Post a Comment