INSTAGRAM UPDATE - OCTOBER

November 09, 2014


username: mystylediaryeu


This is a glimpse of what last month on my Instagram looked like - lots of coffee, smiles, treats, OOTD's and some more coffee. What's not to like? I haven't been posting a lot lately, but I am trying to be better about it (read: trying to have an exciting life). This month will be more exciting, so if you want to see what I get up to you can follow me! My username is mystylediaryeu. Also, if you have an account with lots of fashion and travel photos, leave your username in the comments below. I'm looking for some new accounts to follow!

What are your favourite Instagram accounts?


2 comments:

  1. Céline9.11.14

    Such cute pictures, I love your tattoo! My instagram is @solske maybe you like it : ) My favourite instagrams are @ellieatscake and @linamallon.
    All the best,
    Céline from http://electricfeel-now.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!

    blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete