HEY FLUFFY

November 10, 2014




Photos by Britt Gieles

Top - Brandy Melville
Gilet - H&M
Jacket - Mango
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Aldo
Bag - Brandy Melville
Sunnies - Ebay

Yes, I realise that some people may laugh at the title of this post, but I don't really care. The first thought that popped up in my head when I saw this gilet was 'hey fluffy!', hence why I thought it was an appropriate title for its blog debute. Anyway, this is what I wore last week when I took Britt to Utrecht. We spent the day shopping for presents, had lunch at the best chips place in the city and also had some delicious frozen yoghurt at yoghurt land. I'm going to miss days like this when I go back to school next week! 

What is your favourite outfit to shop in?


1 comment:

  1. The Pink Innuendo10.11.14

    Great combo! so stylish. xo

    THE PINK INNUENDO

    ReplyDelete