HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

November 11, 2014




This day 19 years ago my mom gave birth to me.. or as normal people would put it - it's my birthday! Every year I am forced to listen to the same story (not to mention - early in the morning) of how wonderful this day was and that from the moment my parents saw me day knew I was a 'Manon'. Even though this usually causes me to roll my eyes and tell my mom that I've heard the story a million times, it is part of the tradition. Other than that I am a fan of weird, slightly childish birthday treats, hence the pandas, pirates and lions. My all time favourite treat are clown cupcakes but they don't sell them anymore.. such a pity! Anyway, apart from the necessary birthday traditions, I do enjoy this day. It's kind of nice to receive cards and birthday wishes from people (even if it's on Facebook) to remind you that you have survived yet another year of life.. Happy 19th birthday to me!

Do you have any weird birthday traditions?


6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celien Leemans11.11.14

    happy birthday ! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andreia Leote12.11.14

    ohhhh happy bday!! hope u had a great great day... lovely those bday treats!



    http://www.missleote.com/

    ReplyDelete