GOLD

November 06, 2014




I'm not trying to discriminate here in any way, but lately I have been loving gold jewelry (sorry silver and bronze!). Even though my mom always told me that silver was a better colour for me, gold has just won me over completely. 

Ring - JWLZ 

About a month ago I found this ring at a local boutique and I have been wanting to get it ever since. Even though I have quite chubby knuckles, this ring fit me like a glove (is that weird?) on my index finger - this never happens. So naturally on stufi day (the day I get me student grant) I headed back and bought it as a 'good luck with studying' present to myself (it always sounds better with a title). I love the combination of the gold ring with the blue/turquoise stone, it's one of the best colour combinations out there if you ask me. 


Earrings - Brand Melville

Following up on the turquoise and gold combo, I have also been wearing these earrings a lot lately. They are just little studs, but I think they provide a nice, subtle pop of colour. I'm still on the hunt for some plain, small gold studs to wear with them in my second and cartilage piercings. So if you know where I can get those, let me know!


Necklace - Urban Outfitters

Last but not least are my gold necklaces. The first one is a little infinity sign which I wear practically ever day. I have featured this on my blog endless times, but you may not have noticed because it is so small and doesn't really show up in photographs. It's just a dainty necklace, but I love the look of those. It is also a great piece to layer with other necklaces, you can never really go wrong with it!


Necklace - Forever 21

This next necklace looks massive on the photo, but it's actually quite small in real life. I'm not a huge fan of wearing this on its own - I just bought it for layering purposes. It's simple, but not boring so it adds some fun geometric shapes to the mix. 


Necklace - Forever 21

Lastly I have this necklace which kind of looks like an arrow to me. It's a small statement necklace, but I feel like it would also look good layered with other necklaces. To be honest, I'm kind of over the whole 'big statement necklace' hype, so this is a much better fit for me.

What do you wear more often - bronze, silver or gold jewelry?



1 comment:

  1. Andreia Leote6.11.14

    absolutely beautiful, love it!


    http://www.missleote.com/

    ReplyDelete