EBAY TIP

November 18, 2014


It's not a secret that I like to browse Ebay for a good bargain, but it's also not a secret that a lot of the stuff on there breaks quickly (sometimes even in the post). Hence why I have never really done a post about Ebay yet. But, a few months ago I bought these sunglasses on there and they are still going strong after I have worn them countless times. 


I was on the hunt for fake ray ban clubmaster sunglasses for a while, simply because I don't like to commit to buying the real thing straight away. But, I was unlucky in the shops, so gave Ebay a shot. After finding a pair for a few euros* (it always seems to good to be true) I ordered them, not expecting them to arrive any time soon or at all, but they did! They are obviously not great quality, nor would I say they look identical to the real thing, but it is a fun pair of sunglasses and they are definitely worth the risk. I actually got a lot of compliments on them as well, which is always a nice thing. So, if you are looking for a pair of sunnies like the ray ban clubmaster ones but don't want to splurge, I would definitely have a look on Ebay.

* I won't include a link because listings always change, but if you just search 'retro clubmaster sunglasses' and sort by lowest price, you will find them! 

What is your best Ebay purchase?


2 comments:

  1. Gave zonnebril! Als je het niet in de winkels kunt vinden heb je nog altijd Ebay! :)

    ReplyDelete