BIRTHDAY GIRL

November 17, 2014




Photos by Britt Gieles

Dress - H&M
Cardigan - Brandy Melville
Tights - Hema
Shoes - Aldo
Necklaces - Forever 21 & UO

A birthday calls for a birthday dress, as the magazines often tell you. So, even though I rarely wear dresses, I thought I would wear a 'birthday dress' this year. I decided to keep it quite casual with a stripy number, an oversized knit, some ankle boots and gold jewelry. The red lip is almost my statement lip colour these days - ruby woo by MAC never disappoints! Even though it wasn't the most exciting birthday outfit I felt comfortable wearing it, which is fine, because it's all about comfort for me anyway. Have a great Monday!


2 comments:

  1. I love the dress! Hope you had a great birthday!

    Ashley
    Sunday Brunch

    ReplyDelete