5 THINGS

November 14, 2014


Favourite hair

Happy Friday everyone! Even though I only got back from Ireland last night I'm keeping my suitcase packed. Where I'm going? I don't know, because this time it's a surprise for me. It's been a crazy week so far and probably the best birthday I have had in years. Even though I will possibly be slightly sleep deprived next week, the fun and games will be over when I go back to college on Tuesday. I don't really mind though, as I have an exciting block ahead of me with lots of creative subjects. Can't wait! Have a great weekend.



 Favourite quote
 Favourite moment
 Favourite person
Favourite desk (so pretty!)



1 comment:

  1. I love that desk set up! So much more organized than mine is right now!

    Have a great weekend!

    Ashley
    Sunday Brunch

    ReplyDelete