WEEKEND WITH MOM

October 07, 2014

Last weekend my mom came to the Netherlands for her birthday and to visit me. We did lots of fun things and had a great time! I also took a few snaps throughout the weekend so I thought I would share some with you.


On Friday I showed my mom around Utrecht and we had dinner at the'Frietwinkel', it was delicious! 



---


 On Saturday I decided to take my mom to the IJ hallen, one of my favourite flea markets. It's in Amsterdam and you have to go on the ferry to get there, so it's a fun experience whether you find something or not. I wasn't too lucky this time, but I did buy one thing which I will show you on Thursday!




Back in Utrecht we decided to have another stroll around town and ended up at Yoghurtland. I had never been there before, but I will definitely be back! 



Because the weather was so nice, we decided to sit down somewhere and chill out for a while. We went to a place called Il Pozzo, had some nice cold drinks and just caught up! We also shared a sneaky pizza for dinner.. 



On Sunday it was my moms birthday so we went back to my aunties house (where I live) and had some people over. 

Then I dropped my mom off at the airport and that was the end of our weekend! Overall we had a great time and it was really nice to see my mom again. 

How was your weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment