WEEKEND PAMPER

October 30, 2014




After a stressful week I think I deserve a little weekend pamper. I don't do this often, but sometimes it's just a must. When I'm studying I don't give a crap about the way I look (onesies all the way!) and I sometimes forget to wash my hair and face due to the necessary late nights (I know, I'm disgusting). So, to give my hair and skin a quick fix I like to have a little pamper session with a few good products and nice candle lit to be able to exit zombie mode. Maybe I should wait until Saturday though, zombie will be an easy costume to rock for Halloween

How do you like to relax after the exam period?


2 comments:

  1. A weekend pamper is just what the doctor ordered! I feel you! I have been so bogged down by papers and excessive reading that I just want to curl up into a ball and sleep the weekend away! Time with friends is what I do to unwind from studies. Going out and having fun with them really helps me calm back down.

    Ashley
    Sunday Brunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time with friends is always great during this stressful period. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete