NEW BAG

October 21, 2014



I'm not going to lie, I did a little happy dance when I got home to find a big box from Zara in my room. After using my Mango bag for school for a few days the zipper broke, so I had to return it and find a different one. This is the bag I got! It's actually form Zara man, but I don't really care - it's just a label. Besides, I shop at the men's department all the time. Back to the bag - it's very spacious, comfortable and can fit all my stuff easily. Perfect! Lets face it, my back didn't exactly appreciate my previous schoolbag choice, so it's a definite improvement.



2 comments:

  1. ariadnamorell21.10.14

    Love the bag! so pretty! and who cares if it's from Zara Man?! x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Exactly, it's just a label. :)

    ReplyDelete