MY TATTOO

October 16, 2014


Yes, you read it correctly, yours truly got a tattoo. Another thing I can mark off my bucket list! It's not just a fun little arrow to point me in the right direction though (yes, people like to yoke about it), it actually has a deeper meaning to me. 

The arrow stands for moving on. Why? You may ask. Well, for the past four years I have lived in Ireland and it wasn't exactly the easiest time for me. Now that I have moved back to the Netherlands I am much happier and I can finally move on with my life and follow my dreams. Hence, move on, don't look back. Also, the arrow has four feathers, symbolising the four years I have lived in Ireland. I don't want to forget my time there, because I did learn a lot and really found myself, but I also want to move on with my life and be happy (as cheesy as that may sound). So there you go, a small tattoo with a big meaning. 




1 comment:

  1. Loooove!

    http://bookletglory.wix.com/booklet#!Blue-Booties/czlr/EAB48592-AA07-4F18-8FE7-C179EC767D00

    ReplyDelete