5 THINGS

October 24, 2014

Favourite photo

 Good morning from my bed! I wish I was having a nice lie in, but unfortunately the books were calling. You have to make the study period as comfortable as you can, right? 
Anyway, happy Friday everyone! This week has been a bit of a roller coaster to say the least. Besides the fun hours I spent studying and working on assignments, my dad came to the Netherlands to have surgery. It all went well but spending time at the hospital is never really fun and games. Luckily he is doing alright though! That's all that really matters. 
This weekend I will be doing some more studying, hopefully get all these bloody assignments done and go out for drinks with friends (why not kill some brain cells before your exam week?). I think that's what they call student life.. the joy.

 Favourite quote

 Favourite drink (extra large please)
Favourite camera (love vintage stuff!)
 Favourite place (Add lots of rain and wind and you're in Holland)



No comments:

Post a Comment