5 THINGS

October 17, 2014

Favourite photo

Happy Friday everyone! I'm typing this post up from the train, yet again. 6am wake up calls aren't exactly my forte, so I can't wait for this day to be over. To all of you morning people out there, how do you do it? I can't survive a day like this without an unhealthy amount of coffee and/or energy drinks. Oh well, it's nearly weekend so I can sleep in and relax! I have a few things planned for the weekend, starting with drinks this evening, Amsterdam tomorrow with my dad for his birthday (it's a surprise, but I'm pretty sure he won't read this) and a party on Saturday night in my hometown. Not bad, right? Have a great weekend!

Favourite quote
Favourite tattoo (love my tattoo!)
 Favourite outfit (still love the look of skorts)
 Favourite animal (I miss my dog..)



No comments:

Post a Comment