THANKS SANTA

December 26, 2013


Now that most of the Christmas madness is over, I thought I would show you a few of my favourite bits that Santa brought me this year. 

Santa knew that my old runners always gave me blisters when I worked out, so he kindly brought me a new pair of kicks. I guess that means that there are no more excuses.. I will be going for runs a lot more often now.

He also knows how much I love fashion and found a beautiful book for me with unseen photos from Vogue. It basically consists of 350 pages of photos that didn't make the cut for the magazine.. which is just awesome if you ask me.


One of the things that was on top of my wishlist is a pair of Hunter wellies. I just think they look oddly cool to wear out and of course, they are perfect for the crappy weather here in Ireland. Definitely one of my favourite sufficient, yet fashionable gifts (ever). 

Thanks Santa, you did well!

What did you receive under your tree this year?


2 comments:

  1. Caroline St. Francis26.12.13

    Such great gifts! I wear my hunters all the time in the snow!


    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary29.12.13

    I'm very happy with everything. :) Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete