NOVEMBER FASHION ROUNDUP + BLOGMAS

December 03, 2013


1//2//3//4//5

I didn't think I would say this, but I'm glad November is over! Even though I turned 18 this month, I just can't wait for Christmas. I started decorating my room last weekend and hopefully I will be able to take some pictures for you this weekend. I can't wait to get all my holiday posts up! But, in the meantime, I hope you like this November fashion roundup post.

Which outfit is your favourite?

UPDATE: I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and everyone seems to be doing Blogmas. I love watching Vlogmas videos and reading Blogmas posts, so I thought: why not? I think it would be fun to do, so I will be blogging every day until Christmas! Also, let me know if you would like me to try out some vlogging. I posted a few vlogs on youtube already, which you can watch here. Let me know what you would like to see in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. Le Chat Noir3.12.13

    Those are some great looks ;)


    www.lcnoir.com

    ReplyDelete