NEW IN

December 05, 2013

I've been very good about saving money lately, but there are a few things that I couldn't resist buying. Including this beautiful chiffon cami from New Look. I was looking for a top like this for a while, but the burgundy one from Topshop that I wanted was sold out everywhere I went. I think this version is even better though, it's not see through at all and a lot cheaper!


A few weeks ago I bought my over the knee high socks at H&M and received a coupon for 5 pound off my next purchase. I decided to take advantage of it and bough these faux leather trousers. I've been wanting a pair for a very long time and when I stopped looking for them I found the perfect pair. That always happens.. doesn't it? (I couldn't find the link for these, but I'm pretty sure they were £24,99)


Ever since I first lay eyes on this baby on Anoeska's blog, it moved up to the top of my wishlist. It's been there for almost 2 years, so when I turned 18 I bought it as a present for myself. I decided to go for the Classic Sheffield Lady model with a rose gold face. It was a splurge, but I managed to find a discount code (always look for codes before you order online!) and to be honest, I don't really care about the price because it was definitely worth it.

What have you been buying lately?



2 comments:

  1. christinachan5.12.13

    Ooh I love that watch! xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria João Silva6.12.13

    Love the watch!!

    xx MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete