MERRY CHRISTMAS!

December 25, 2013



Jumper - Topman
Skort - Ebay
Shoes - KOI Couture
Bag - New Look

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day with your loved ones and are not eating too much turkey and ham! My sister came over to Ireland for Christmas, so I will be spending the day with her and my parents. We usually don't do much for Christmas, just a Christmas dinner and opening presents around the tree (and drinking hot chocolate!). Nevertheless, I always enjoy Christmas, it's just the perfect excuse to chill in your pj's all day. 

What are your plans for Christmas?



1 comment:

  1. Caroline St. Francis25.12.13

    Hope you have a very merry Christmas! I'll also be relaxing and watching my little cousins open presents.


    ~Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete