CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE

December 04, 2013

Christmas gift guide
Last year I posted a few gift guides which were collages of different gift suggestions. There is nothing wrong with that, but this year I wanted to do something different. I decided to take some pictures of the gifts that I bought for my friends and family and share them with you to maybe give you some gift ideas.


My sister moved out last year, so I wanted to give her something she can use in her flat. She has been wanting some jars like this for a while, so I'm sure she will like it. You can also buy some of these and put some jam or Christmas ornaments into them to combine gifts.



I know what you're thinking.. Fifht shades of grey. Which is the exact reason why I bought this book. It's a parody of the Fifty shades of grey series, a perfect gift for a man who doesn't understand the books.



This gift is perfect for an Irish (or English for that matter) tea lover. I bought this for a friend who has at least 5 cups of tea a day. She can now use this mug and pop a biscuit in the pocket provided.. perfect!



Make-up can be a girls best friend, but can also be quite expensive. I think that a good make-up product makes a nice gift for any woman you're shopping for. I bought this beautiful cream blush for my mom, because I know she would never buy it for herself, but appreciates it when I do.



This is one of those fun gifts that you can give to a friend, or anyone really who always complains about cold hands. I think it would be nice to combine with something in the same theme like a hat or a scarf. It may not be very handy to use, but it's the thought that counts.



Any type of perfume or body spray is always a good gift for a friend. I bought this one for my best friend, so fingers crossed that she doesn't see this! 



Last but not least is what I consider to be a classic: a travel mug. I received one for Christmas last year and have been using it every day since.. it's a very useful gift. If you want to add something extra, you can always add some Christmas style coffee.

And that's it! This is what I've collected so far and I think I'm nearly done. I left out some of the straight forward gifts like clothes, but I do usually buy clothes for my boyfriend and sister. Now I have to get back to finishing up my Christmas shopping list..

What gifts are you giving for Christmas this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment