5 THINGS

December 20, 2013

Favourite moment (would love to cut down a real Christmas tree one day!)


Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. I am so happy to finally say that I'm on my Christmas break! I'm going Christmas shopping today to get into the festive mood and I'm happy to be able to do stuff like that again. The past few weeks have been quite hectic at school, so I'm hoping to sort out all my school work, study A LOT (unfortunately) and plan out posts for my blog for the upcoming weeks. 
I can't believe Christmas is in a few days, it's madness! Before you know it it will be the new year..

Are you on your Christmas break yet?

 Favourite quote (I live by this)
Favourite drink (I've been liking hot chocolate lately!)
Favourite outfit (definitely prefer this look over a circle scarf)
Favourite decoration (love these lights!)



No comments:

Post a Comment