5 THINGS

December 06, 2013


Favourite moment (barely got any time to sit down and read!)

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. To any Dutchies who are reading this, I hope you had a great Sinterklaas! I'm celebrating tomorrow, because I was in Dublin on Thursday and today is my boyfriend's birthday. Happy birthday to you! (I know you're reading this..). So, as you can see that will leave me with a pretty fun-filled weekend.

How was your week?
Favourite quote (I like to live by this a lot these days)
Favourite outfit (love the simplicity)
 Favourite drink (I've been living on caffeine lately..)
Favourite tattoos (I really want one!)






2 comments:

  1. Maria João Silva6.12.13

    Love the pictures! :D

    xx MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the post. www.youthinkimreckless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete