FALL READS

November 26, 2013

I received a lot of lovely presents for my brithday, inlcuding these books. I love fashion and photography books, they give me a lot of inspiration and I like to have a flick through them when I'm bored or not in the mood to do my homework (which is all the time). 
A Beautiful Mess, photo idea book

This book is loaded with tips about every aspect of photography and capturing special moments. It's a great read for inspiration. I particularly found the tips about the light source in photos very helpful. Everything is explained in easy language, without using too many fancy photography words, so it's also great for beginners.

New Fashion Photography

This book is all about the new century of fashion photography. It mainly contains beautiful photos, which I enjoy to look at when I'm relaxing with a cup of coffee in the morning. Even though it doesn't contain a lot of text content, I think you can definitely get some inspiration for future photo projects from this book.

So, if you're looking for some inspirational fashion and photography books, I would definitely recommend these!

What is your favourite fashion/photography book?


No comments:

Post a Comment