EASY SNACK

November 21, 2013

We all have those days, you come home from a long day and just want to have a healthy snack, without having to cook up a master piece. I came up with a quick, healthy snack idea that I have almost every day (it's good for dessert too!), using ingredients I always have at home. It's very quick and easy to make so I hope you like it!


Ingredients:
Yoghurt// Jam// Granola or muesli

The first step is to poor some yoghurt into a bowl. I like to use a smal bowl so that I don't go overboard and ruin my appetite for dinner.o
Next, take some jam on a teaspoon and place it in the center of the bowl. I like to add jam for the fruity flavour and if I can I use home-made jam like the one I used here.
Then add about a spoonful of granola or muesli over top of the jam.
To finish up, add another bit of jam on top to add some more sweetness and of course, make it look appealing!
And there you have it! An easy, quick snack.

What is your favourite snack?



No comments:

Post a Comment