BUCKET LIST #1

November 16, 2013


Since I finally turned 18 last Monday, I decided to write a short bucket list for myself of things I want to do this year. Because I now am 'legal' I can do things like get a tattoo, piercings, go to clubs, drink legally.. without my parents complaining about it. So, this is exactly what I intend to do! This is not to piss off my parents, but I just have a few things that I have always wanted to do.

Number one: get a cartilage piercing! Which is what I got yesterday. I've wanted this for a long time, but my parents always told me to wait until I'm 18. I went in on my own and got it done! I know this may not seem like a big deal to many people, but to me it is.

Number two on my bucket list: get a tattoo!

Did you do anything because you turned 18? Or do you have anything you want to do when you turn 18?


No comments:

Post a Comment