5 THINGS

November 29, 2013

Favourite moment (can't wait for Christmas!)

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Personally, I can't wait for December, because I can finally start decorating my room for Christmas (it's one rule I always stick to)! I've already been going through several Tumblr pages to get inspired.. Yep, I'm studying hard, can't you tell? There will be some Christmas posts coming up soon, so stay tuned for that!

Favourite quote (I'm proud to be the weird one!)
 Favourite rings (Love the nature inspired theme!)
 Favourite place (I wish I could go here..)
Favourite space (Love the big windows!)

Photo source: my Tumblr


1 comment:

  1. Epp Krusenvald29.11.13

    I also can't wait for Christmas! It's definitely in the air already :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete