5 THINGS

November 22, 2013


Favourite photo

Happy Friday everyone! This week was very strange to me.. I woke up on Tuesday morning and it was snowing! The weather has been crazy lately, resulting in everyone being tired and not in the mood to do anything productive. But, hopefully it will all get a little better this weekend. I'm planning on doing a lot of things for my blog, so I will have a lot of new posts up in the coming weeks. Enjoy your weekend!


Favourite quote
Favourite look
Favourite jewelry
Favourite view



6 comments:

  1. This is cute, I like the idea of choosing 5 favourite things and blogging about them! I would like to see abit more on each picture as sometimes I'd like to know why, how or where! I like to have something to read with photos! All in all great post.
    Ffion x
    thepoorgirlsguideto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael Victoria24.11.13

    I love this series! Just found your blog via The Trendy Chick's link up and I'm hooked!

    wwww.amadhattersteaparty.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BKCsquared25.11.13

    That ring is gorgeous!! I can see why it made it into your "Five Things" post :)


    xo, B
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. mystylediary25.11.13

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mystylediary25.11.13

    That's some good feedback, I'll definitely take it into consideration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mystylediary25.11.13

    I wish I could find out where to get it! Thanks for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete