UO MAKE-UP BAG

October 09, 2013

Make-up bags, I think every person who wears make-up (or not for that matter) owns too many of them. You get them with new products you buy, gift sets, monthly subscriptions.. etc. They are all pretty, but usually fall apart after using them for a while. 
Then, there are also the beautiful, great quality, pricey ones. They are the make-up bags that you see in a shop and immediately save on your mental wishlist (I know we all do that!). And that's what happened to me..


Every time I'm in Urban Outfitters I see them, they are beautiful and of course, not cheap. I always happen to be broke when I'm there, but the last time I visited an UO shop I caved and bought one. It's my beautiful, new, every day make-up bag. I know it sounds a bit silly, but it's the little things that make me smile sometimes!

What type of make-up bag do you use?


2 comments:

  1. Cute makeup bag!
    xoxo


    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary21.10.13

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete