THE PERFECT FLOPPY HAT

October 28, 2013



Jacket - Topshop
Shirt - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Aldo
Hat - Primark
Bag - Longchamp
Rings - River Island & Brandy Melville

So, the weather has been absolutely horrible where I live. Hence why it's really hard to take photos for me at the minute. Usually it is a bit tricky during the darker months, but now it's almost impossible. I did want to get some posts out to you, so I opted for a quick photo in my room. Please don't mind the quality! 

Today, I just wanted to show you my new floppy hat, which I love. It's the perfect fit and the colour is beautiful. I really want to get it in black as well! The best thing was the price: it was only 8 pound at primark! So, if your looking for an affordable floppy hat, get your butt in gear and go to primark.. now!

Do you like floppy hat for the colder months?


 

2 comments: