FAUX LEATHER AND RIPS

October 10, 2013



Top - River Island
Jeans - Bershka
Shoes - KOI Couture
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Clutch - New Look

Faux leather and rips, the perfect combination if you ask me. I love this top that I got at River Island a few weeks ago, it's so versatile! I can pair it with so many things in my closet, it will definitely become one of those go-to pieces when I go out. For now I just thought I'd start off with a simple look, but I have some other looks planned which I will feature on my blog too. 

What do you think of the faux leather and ripped jeans combo?


2 comments:

  1. Caroline St. Francis13.10.13

    Love this look! I'm all about leather for fall and the boots are so cute!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mystylediary21.10.13

    Thanks! Leather is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete