BUDGET TIP

October 15, 2013

Flannel and Denim shirt - Primark

Flannels are my favourite thing to wear for fall, but can be quite expensive. When I was in Primark the other day, I found myself browsing the mens section. And guess what I found: flannels! 

The flannel in the picture was onle 8(!) pound and fits me perfectly. It's oversized, but not too big that it looks weird. They also had denim shirts with the same fit, so I got the one in the picture for 10 pounds. 

They have some great bargains in the mens section at Primark, so definitely check it out if you can!

Do you like flannels?


2 comments:

  1. What a great find! Definitely need to check out the mens more often..

    Jodie Marie | alajode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria João Silva16.10.13

    Love the shirts! :D

    xx MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete